tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to plugin Jetty,jamstar and maven in eclipse
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 18:35:25 GMT
On Wed, 02 Mar 2011 02:17:19 -0300, raj1jaiswal <raj1jaiswal@yahoo.co.in>
wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> I very new in Tapestry framework.I don't know how to plugin Jetty,jamstar
> and maven in eclipse.I am using eclipse 3.3.2 and tapesrty 5.

You can run Tapestry in any Eclipse version and in other IDEs too. The
RunJettyRun plugin is a very convenient way to launch Jetty, but it's not
obligatory. It's documentation is quite straightforward. I have no idea
about this 'jamster' you're talking about. Maven helps you set up your
project in Eclipse, but it's not obligatory. You can download the JARs and
set up your project yourself if you want.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor