tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] upcoming module: tynamo-federatedaccounts
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 00:36:23 GMT
0.0.1 version of tynamo-federatedaccounts with Facebook Oauth is now
released! Additional openID & Oauth providers to follow. More at
http://tynamo.org/tynamo-federatedaccounts+guide. The following blog
entry also provides relevant information:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/TYNAMO/2011/02/23/OAuth+-+auth+is+for+authorization

Release notes (from
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12041&version=17103):

Improvement

    [TYNAMO-74] - Support inline Facebook oauth permission screen

New Feature

    [TYNAMO-72] - Initial implementation of Facebook Oauth
    [TYNAMO-73] - Initial implementation of federatedaccounts sample
running on GAE
    [TYNAMO-80] - Implement different windowmodes for Facebook oauth

Enjoy,
Tynamo team