tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Paul Stanton <p...@mapshed.com.au>
Subject Re: waitForPage / onDOMLoaded hybrid
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 23:12:35 GMT
In lieu of a better (tapestry provided) solution, this is what i'm
using. It seems to work, but I can see the need to make the callbacks
parameterised in the future (which currently isn't supported by
Tapestry.onDOMLoaded)

function callWhenPageLoaded(callback)
{
     if (typeof(Tapestry) == "undefined")
         throw("callWhenPageLoaded called too early");

     if (Tapestry.pageLoaded)
         callback.call(this);
     else
         Tapestry.onDOMLoaded(callback);
}

If something like this doesn't exist in tapestry already, I think it should.

p.