tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Rich M <rich...@moremagic.com>
Subject Re: Label not displaying it's body
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 21:06:24 GMT
Are you decorating the label or otherwise making use of it as a
component, or just using it to display? If you want to give your own
value for the label text disaply, why not just use an HTML label like
<label>${myValueHere}</label>.

I'm not sure what is going on with your code example because it has a
lot of typos, if that was because your email sent in HTML the first
time, send it in plain text. I'd at least expect the for=userName to be
for="userName" and t:type="TextField" instead of t:type="TextFieldd" for
it to be valid XHTML and a valid invisibly instrumented component.

-Rich