tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Sérgio Esteves <sergio.este...@xpand-it.com>
Subject T5.2: Javascript document.getElementById() after zone update
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 02:44:37 GMT
Hi all,

At the end of a zone block, I call a JS function which tries to get an element (that is also
inside the zone) by calling document.getElementById('componentSelectId'). The first time the
page loads and the zone is rendered everything works as it should. Although, when I update
the zone, by changing the value of a select component, the JS gets executed, but "document.getElementById('componentSelectId')"
returns null. Looking at the page source on the web browser I can see that the element is
there with the very same id. Anybody can tell what is going on here?

Thanks.