tapestry-users mailing list archives

From bogdan_cm <bogdan.iva...@rbccm.com>
Subject Label not displaying it's body
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 19:30:03 GMT
I have this piece of code(only relevant part included):

"t:label for=userName> LABEL BODY /t:label"

"input type="text" t:id="userName" t:type="TextFieldd" t:value="userName"

I would expect, when rendered, to have something like this:

instead, what I have is:

  User Name TEXTFIELD -> which is what the label displays if there is no

What am i doing wrong here? If I add the body to the app.properties file it
get's picked up and put in properly. Only when I provide the label body in
the .tml it's behaving unexpectedly, and it's the way I would like it to be
as I plan on changing it dynamically like this: