tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Gillespie59 <emmanuel.de...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: JavaScript Stack aggregator
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 08:06:56 GMT
I found the solution.

I add the js files to my stack in the getJavaScriptLibraries method
depending of a parameter of my request.

public List getJavaScriptLibraries() {
		List  jsStack = new ArrayList();
		if (myRequest.getMyParam) {
				jsStack.add(customMessages);
                }
		return jsStack;
}

But when the StackAssetRequestHandler service call this method, I lost this
parameter, so Tapestry include any file. My final JS file is empty.

I extended the StackAssetRequestHandler class. I set again my param in the
handleAssetRequest method, depending of the desired Stack name.

    public boolean handleAssetRequest(Request request, Response response,
String extraPath) throws IOException
    {

    	if(extraPath.endsWith("myStack.js")) myRequest.setMyParam(true);

    	return super.handleAssetRequest(request, response, extraPath);
    }

Thanks

Emmanuel