tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Novice <sandeep.kun...@gmail.com>
Subject Components architecture
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 18:50:24 GMT
Hi all,
Well I am a novice and pardon me if I sound dumb.
As per my understanding Tapestry is Component oriented architecture.
But what exactly does component mean? is it just collection of basic
elements in a form on a single page?
Because I developed few components which are basically some sections of a
big form.
Now I am finding it very difficult to include components(collection of basic
elements) in a page under 1 form.
In summary, my page = FORM(Cmp1 + Cmp2) where Cmp1=Text1 + text2 etc
Management of same and validations etc are making it difficult.

Any suggestion or pointers will be highly appreciated.
Regards