tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: T 5.2.2 API URL
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 15:24:33 GMT
We're right in the middle of building out the new site, so things are a
little shakey.

But your right, our updated release procedures don't include building the
public web site, and somethings broken the Hudson build that's supposed to
do it.  I'm manually generating the site right now.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com