tapestry-users mailing list archives

From LLTYK <LL...@mailinator.com>
Subject Re: Mixing zone updates and custom events.
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 13:22:02 GMT

The main reason I see for events suddenly stopping is the element you
observed being inside the zone, and being trashed on zone reload.

I feel like you should actually be using a mixin on the textfield, since
that's probably where you want the keyup events. A mixin will automatically
reinitialize it's javascript again on zone reload, and also get a handle on
the tapestry generated id instead of a hardcoded one as well.