tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Norman Franke <nor...@myasd.com>
Subject Re: Should Tapestry phone home?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:09:24 GMT
Another good reason to not do this is if the server that was being
reported to dies or malfunctions, it could prevent startup or
otherwise cause problems. I've had similar problems with the XML
libraries doing validation to DTDs that don't exist anymore due to
domain name registration issues.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com