tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Everton Agner <everton_ag...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject [T5.1] Can I manually use the IoC container to obtain Objects?
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:42:55 GMT
Hi,

As I've said before, I'm integration Envers in my T5.1 Application, and everything seems clear
except for : How can I obtain the Request object by the IoC if the Enver's RevisionListener
class is not controlled by the IoC? (it's a Singleton per EntityManagerFactory object as far
as I've read)

So... can I manually use the IoC container to obtain Objects? I guess T5.1 will not understand
some @Inject annotations in a not-T5.1-IoC-controlled-Class.

If not, how can I add my RevisionListener Class to the T5.1 IoC control?

Thanks

- Everton

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com