tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Henze <dhe...@googlemail.com>
Subject VerificatonError in Tapestry 5.1.0.5: method: mDECIMAL signature: ()V) Stack size too large
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 20:19:14 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'd love to make a contribution to Tapestry with my first mailing to the
list, but it's yet another newbie issue.

The above issue has apparentely been solved (according to this jira
issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-913), but yet no new
stable release has been released. I don't really know why that issue
appears, since it happened all the sudden after upgrading the AppEngine
SDK to 1.3.2.  I tried downgrading, but no change, so I must have been
changing something else. Can't recall, since it was in the middle of
putting everything onto Source control.

Since I'm new to Tapestry, so I'd like to stick to the proven, stable
releases and am wondering when the next ones about to be released that
includes the fix for that particular issue.

Thanks in advance
Daniel