tapestry-users mailing list archives

From LiborGMC <l.pre...@gmc.net>
Subject Re: submit form on Safari and Opera doesn't work
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 05:02:00 GMT

Hi,
thanks for the reply. I've put code of "tml" file correctly but it has been
adjusted somehow. Here is the code of link again:
Submit

What I'm trying to do is create actionLink (which call handleAction in
Java). But before I handle this action I need some data on server. That is
way I call submit form before event is propagated to server.
I've tried listener in JS aswell but in Safari and Opera cases it didn't
helps me. Could you guys try to run my code again please?

Libor