tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Jonhy Pear <jonhy.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Strategy for Internationalization
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 20:23:12 GMT
Hello,

We're using the Internationalization features from tapestry but we need to
know if there's a better way to do what we're doing.

We have message catalogs for the application and for each page, but we want
to have a catalog related to an entity.

For example, we have an entity (hibernate class) that represents a User.
This entity, or part of it, is used across many pages and what we're doing
is to have the messages related to User in app main catalog.

We though that we can use a message catalog only with messages related to
User and use that catalog across many pages.

How can we accomplish this? Or there's a better way to do it?

Thank you,

JP