tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Windmüller <stephan.windmuel...@cs.tu-dortmund.de>
Subject Re: Wrong context for submit button in loop
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:45:33 GMT
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

>> I am creating multiple submit buttons in a loop component, each of them
>> has its own context. But when I submit the form, I always get the
>> context of the last submit button.
> Please post your code so we can try to help you.

Here is a simplified version of what I am trying to do:

<t:loop t:source="objetcs" t:value="current" t:formState="iteration">
 <t:submit t:id="toggleState" t:context="[another, current]"/>
</t:loop>

@OnEvent(EventConstants.SELECTED)
public void onSelectedFromEditButton(Object1 another, Object2 current) {
}

When the method is called, it always gets the context of the last
button. I am using Tapestry 5.1.0.5

Regards
 Stephan