tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Joel Halbert <j...@su3analytics.com>
Subject Re: Add yourself to the Tapestry Users Map
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 17:27:06 GMT
Wow, there are a couple of people who must live in the arctic circle.

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com>
To: Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Subject: Add yourself to the Tapestry Users Map
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:03:57 -0700

I maintain a map of Google Map of Tapestry users:

It's fun an informative for me, and for others, to see where the
Tapestry users are.  For instance, I can see that Germany is a real
hot-bed of Tapestry activity (a separate discussion would be why there
as opposed to elsewhere?).

Start by clicking the Edit button:

Next, click the pushpin icon in the upper left corner of the map:

Drag the push-pin to where you live:

In the popup-bubble, set the Title to your name, add any extra details
you like,
and customize the push-pin icon if you like:

Click OK to dismiss the dialog, then click Done to save your new pushpin
on the global map:

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry