tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [T5] 5.0.17 URLEncoderImpl.decode error
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:03:05 GMT
Em Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:37:31 -0300, Blower, Andy
<Andrew.Blower@proquest.co.uk> escreveu:

> The main reason for this is Tapestry's new encoding scheme makes some of
> my application's URL's incredibly ugly with its $00xx replacements
> everywhere.
>
> What do you all think?

I agree, and the $00XX replacement is even more particularly ugly for us
Brazilians and any other people with languages that have accented
characters. The URLs become unreadable, and one of the best selling points
is the beauty and cleaniness of their URLs.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago