tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Borut BolĨina" <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [T5] Application Message Catalog not read
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:15:11 GMT
I found a bug. First entry in properties file is never used. I tried
reordering entries and the first entry never gets "translated". I used T
5.0.15, 5.0.16 and 5.0.17. This applies not only for application wide
catalog but also for page catalogs.

I am filing a bug report at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-409.

Regards,
Borut