tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: T5: IOC and Groovy
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 00:31:41 GMT
Tapestry generally doesn't care whether a class is Groovy or Java ...
it all looks the same at runtime.  I've built some demos using Groovy.
 It's not fully idiomatic Groovy, you tend to use more explicit types,
as Tapestry actually does something useful with them.

Also, Tapestry isn't going to read Groovy source files, you need to
set up your IDE or build tool to compile the Groovy files to .class
files.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Angelo Chen <angelochen960@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I like T5 IOC, is there a way to use T5 Ioc with Groovy in non web
> applications? Thanks.
>
> Angelo
> --

Howard M. Lewis Ship