tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing ASO from Hivemind
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 19:47:20 GMT
You have to inject the ApplicationStateObjectManager and obtain the ASO from it.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Stopp, Bryan
<Bryan.Stopp@argushealth.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I'm trying to inject an ASO into a hivemind service, strangely enough
> there's no mechanism that i have seen to do this. I tried to use
> "state:X"  but there's no object provider contributed to the Hivemind
> registry for this prefix. The only thing i can think of is to create
> that provider myself. Is there another way?
>

> -B
>

> PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
> This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of the email is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this email transmission
is strictly prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or mailto:postmaster@argushealth.com.
 Thank you.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship