tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Hugo Palma" <hugo.m.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [t5] onEvent mixin failure since 5.0.17 - wrong response sent back to server
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 14:51:25 GMT
Thanks.
One more thing, i noticed that the fix now forces the event listener method
to return a StreamResponse. If not a ClassCastException is thrown.
Shouldn't the component treat the same cases of return types from event
listener methods as Tapestry does ? In my current usecase for example i want
to return an embedded component but i can't do that using the OnEvent
component.