tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Hugo Palma" <hugo.m.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject What's the easiest way to implement two dependent select lists ?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 18:19:15 GMT
I have a very usual use where in a form i have two selects, and when the
user selects a value on one the values on the second should be filtered
As the Select component doesn't support ajax out-of.the-box i see myself
forced to implement a lot of plumbing and javascript stuff.

Still, i feel that this kind of use case should be much easier to implement.
Maybe i'm missing something.
I'd like to hear some ideas about how u would handle this.