tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Olle Hallin" <olle.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [T5] Strange problems using jetty:run
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:00:47 GMT
Hi,

Try this:
mvn clean install jetty:run

This should solve your problem.

For the eclipse part, mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse should do the trick.

(Or preferably, use the m2eclipse plugin from within Eclipse).

Oh, and another thing: of the steps
1 mvn clean install
2 mvn war:war
3 mvn package
4 mvn eclipse:eclipse
5 mvn tomcat:run (or mvn jetty:run)

only step 1 and 5 (and optionally step 4) are necessary.

The install phase implies package, which for a web app is a synonym to
war:war.

It could even be shortened to mvn clean jetty:run.

Step 4 is only necessary when you have modified pom.xml

HTH,
Olle