tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Russell Brown" <Russell.Br...@ioko.com>
Subject T5: Clicking on actionLonk with a zone parameter before page loads
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 14:50:03 GMT
Hi,

I have some AJAX calls from actionLinks. If a user clicks on the
actionLink before the page is fully loaded I get the exception

A component event handler method returned the value
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.BlockImpl@1095fd3. Return type
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.BlockImpl can not be handled.
Configured return types are java.lang.Class, java.lang.String,
java.net.URL, org.apache.tapestry5.Link,
org.apache.tapestry5.StreamResponse,
org.apache.tapestry5.runtime.Component.

Is this something to do with javascript setting up the zones on load?

Is there a work around or a planned fix for this? We use ajax calls all
over the site and everyone can cause this kind of explosion if we have a
fast clicker.

Cheers

Russell