tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Russell Brown" <Russell.Br...@ioko.com>
Subject T5: Clicking on actionLonk with a zone parameter before page loads
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 14:50:03 GMT

I have some AJAX calls from actionLinks. If a user clicks on the
actionLink before the page is fully loaded I get the exception

A component event handler method returned the value
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.BlockImpl@1095fd3. Return type
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.structure.BlockImpl can not be handled.
Configured return types are java.lang.Class, java.lang.String,
java.net.URL, org.apache.tapestry5.Link,

Is this something to do with javascript setting up the zones on load?

Is there a work around or a planned fix for this? We use ajax calls all
over the site and everyone can cause this kind of explosion if we have a
fast clicker.