tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Leon Derks <leon.de...@cumquat.nl>
Subject Re: [T5] 5.0.17 URLEncoderImpl.decode error
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:34:00 GMT
He Martijn,

The URL is not really generated. I was playing with Freemarker (Java
template engine).
I tried it to send a mail...
The URL is in the mail template and the email param is replaced by
freemarker:

My test was to send an email with freemarker with a link in it. I want
to be able to click that link and show the email on the screen.
So for me it is not handy that the URL encoding has changed, because I
can not use the  org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.URLEncoderImpl
inside my template.

Any ideas how I can solve this?

greetz,
Leon