tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Hugo Palma <hugo.m.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's the easiest way to implement two dependent select lists ?
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:46:51 GMT
I'm already using the OnEvent component. Still, because the model of the
select list i want to update is calculated server-side i need to pass it
in json to the client, parse it again in javascript and then update the
select input. This does work but i feel that there should be a simpler
way of doing this, maybe using zones.