tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Francois Armand <farm...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: rendering unclosed tags - a petition to fix before 5.1
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 08:50:58 GMT
Steven Woolley wrote:
> Can I petition that the closing tags not being rendered also be fixed before
> 5.1?  Not only did it cause invalid html, but also it actually affected the
> rendering [...]

I seems quite important, but I believe it's not the good place for that
: just open a bug and after, put the link to it here - the T5 dev could
miss your post here, there is a lot of posts on this list.

Moreover, it seems that a 5.0.18 will come (and so that the 5.0.17 won't
be the GA). So I think it's quite possible that T5 dev includes a patch
for that issue, if only they know how important it is.

Just my 2(€)cents ;)

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE