tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Koka Kiknadze" <226...@gmail.com>
Subject [T5] newb editable loop
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:39:35 GMT
Hm, I can get editable loop work fine, with, say, ArrayList of Persons with
their First/Last Names editable (thanks for jumpstart
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/). But when I rty the
same with ArrayList<String> or ArrayList<Boolean> it does not work,

To be more specific, I have:
    @Persist
    @Property
    private List<Person> Persons;
    @Property
    private Person loopPerson;
    @Property
    private Boolean bit;
    @Property
    @Persist
    private List<Boolean> bits;

I display persons's names in TextFields and booleans in checkboxes in
different (very similar, with volatile="true") forms but when I edit them
changes to booleans are lost :( I tryed the same with the ArrayList of
Strings without success - chenges are lost... I suspect that if editable
property corresponds to some setXXX it works, but if its just an element of
ArrayList it does not. Is that by design, or am I missing something?

TYA