tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Stopp, Bryan" <Bryan.St...@argushealth.com>
Subject Accessing ASO from Hivemind
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 19:15:31 GMT
Hi all,

 I'm trying to inject an ASO into a hivemind service, strangely enough
there's no mechanism that i have seen to do this. I tried to use
"state:X"  but there's no object provider contributed to the Hivemind
registry for this prefix. The only thing i can think of is to create
that provider myself. Is there another way?

-B

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of the email is not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this email transmission
is strictly prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or mailto:postmaster@argushealth.com.
 Thank you.