tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Luther Baker" <lutherba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Advantages of various .tml storage locations?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:30:06 GMT
Assuming this:

src/main/java/*com/X/app*/pages/Home.java

This doesn't work for me:

src/main/resources/*com/X/app*/pages/Home.tml

Wherease, this works just fine:

src/main/webapp/Home.tml

Do I need to do something special to drop my pages in the resources dir or
does this just work and I am overlooking something.

Thanks,

-Luther