tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <christianedwardgru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advantages of various .tml storage locations?
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 22:15:27 GMT
Um... I didn't think you did/should store .tml's in /src/main/java.
If you do, and you build with Maven, then they probably won't be
copied over.

But I think src/main/resources are primarily for components, because
components can be built without having a web-app there - they're part
of a library, but pages are only part of a webapp, and so are in /src/
main/webapp.

Christian.