tapestry-users mailing list archives

From zack1403 <zack.mann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [T5] Palette NPE
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 19:27:04 GMT

Ive overridden both equals and hashCode (neither were overridden before) and
have been waiting for the issue to reproduce.  It is very intermittent and a
simple f5 makes it go away which is frustrating.  I also am trying using
GenericSelectModel as the encoder and model which might make the issue go
away.  Ill follow up if that fixes it.  Thanks!

Zack