tapestry-users mailing list archives

From gringoac <abedule...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: [T5] Strange problems using jetty:run
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 14:45:50 GMT

I'm using Eclipse. However, I'm trying to run the project without Eclipse,
only from console...

I do this steps:

- mvn clean install
- mvn war:war
- mvn package
- mvn eclipse:eclipse
- mvn tomcat:run (or mvn jetty:run)

Then, going to "localhost:8080/trunk" in my browser, and get the "Index did
not generate any markup when rendered..."

If I go to Eclipse and hit MyProject->Run On Server, it opens the browser
and get the same error.

If I do project->clean from Eclipse, and then "mvn tomcat:run" again or "Run
on Server" from Eclipse, both of them works fine.

Does anybody know how to solve this problem without using Eclipse... only
from Maven and the console (cmd)? Do I need to restore the project's build
path (if it was wipe in the mvn clean as you said)? How Can i Do that from
console, pom.xml or any place like that?

Thanks a lot,

Ariel