tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Gerry Chen <kongxingzhu...@163.com>
Subject The Form Submit can't Work!
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 02:55:04 GMT

Hi Everyone:

   I'm a new Tapestry user. I'm interesting in developing Web Program with
Tapestry Framwork.But I have some problem in my project.
  This question is the Form Submit Event can't be invoked When I click
"Export File" Button in my Page.

  My Program looks like this:

  SearchGoodsInfo.tml

  This tml file hava tow Forms.

  <t:Form id="queryForm">
         <input type="submit" t:type="submit" t:Id="Btn_Search"
t:value="Find" class="button_bg"/>
  </t:Form>

  <t:Form t:id="DownloadFile">
        	<input type="submit" t:type="submit" t:Id = "Btn_Down"
t:value="Export File" class="button_bg"/>
  </t:Form>

   SearchGoodsInfo.java

   The Event handler in java file like this:

   StreamResponse onSubmitFormDownloadFile()
  {

    StreamResponse responseDown = new XlsFileAttachmet(insFile);
    return responseDown;

  }

  The Extension .java file only have a form submit Event with "Export File"
Button.I use below code to handle another button. That is working finely.

   @OnEvent(value="selected",component = "Btn_Submit")
   public void onSearch()
  {
  }

  But the onSubmitFormDownloadFile method can not work!How can I catch the
"DownloadFile" form submit event.