tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <christianedwardgru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Advantages of various .tml storage locations?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:05:58 GMT
It's not a fix, it's a design.  Code goes in /src/main/java. Resources
go in /src/main/resources.  It's part of having a place for
everything, and everything in its place.

You could hack it by a custom execution of the resources plugin
pointing to your "alternative resources location" (ie, src/main/java)
but this isn't something that needs a solution - it's how the tool
works.

Actually, i think you could set the resources location to src/main/
java anyway... one sec...

Yep.

to point at resources in /src/main/java.  eg:

<resources>
	<resource>
		<targetPath>/</targetPath>
		<filtering>true</filtering>
		<directory>${basedir}/src/main/java</directory>
	</resource>
</resources>
This should pick up .tml files in /src/main/java.  Not maven best
practice, but if it works for you, have fun.  I still expect it will
only work for components, not pages.  Howard?  True?

Christian.