tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <christianedwardgru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Advantages of various .tml storage locations?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:44:05 GMT
No, that's not a maven thing, that's a Tapestry thing.  Pages always
go in webapp.  It's actually a function of the way J2EE WARs are
constructed, and how T5 interprets this information to construct
pages.  Pages are a special case component.

Howard, is an alternate location possible for pages?

Christian.