tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Natia Gdzelishvili" <ngdzelishv...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with aso
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 07:06:14 GMT
I'm using tapestry 5.0.14 ,i vahe problem with aso, my code is:

public class Login {
    private String username;
    private String password;
    @Inject
    private IBusinessServicesLocator _businessServicesLocator;
    @ApplicationState
    private User currUser;
    private boolean userExists;

    public String getUsername() {
        return username;
    }

    public void setUsername(String username) {
        this.username = username;
    }

    public String getPassword() {
        return password;
    }

    public void setPassword(String password) {
        this.password = password;
    }

    @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
    @OnEvent(value = "submit", component = "loginForm")
    public Object submitLoginForm() {
        Class nextPage;
        try {
            User u=getMerchantCreator().login(username, password); //*returns
some object*
            currUser = u; /*/ currUser object cannot be resolved*
            nextPage = ViewAllMerchants.class;

        } catch (UserNotFoundException e) {
            nextPage = Login.class;
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
        return nextPage;
    }

    private IMerchantCreatorLocal getMerchantCreator() {
        return _businessServicesLocator.getMerchantCreatorLocal();
    }
}

i cannot access curruser...
please help..