tapestry-users mailing list archives

From 9902468 <ville.virta...@cerion.fi>
Subject Re: NPE when trying to contribute ServletContextSymbolProvider to SymbolSource (WAS: Re: Page pool hard limit and page instance usage)
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:01:48 GMT

This is starting to look more and more like Jira issue? Any new info on this?

 -99

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-NPE-when-trying-to-contribute-ServletContextSymbolProvider-to---SymbolSource-%28WAS%3A-Re%3A-Page-pool-hard-limit-and-page-instance-usage%29-tp19609348p19664088.html