tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: T5.0.7: No service implements the interface org.slf4j.Logger
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:27:18 GMT
That's odd, I don't understand why it would have worked in 5.0.5!  A
Logger should only be available for a service builder method, not for
a contribution method.

On Jan 2, 2008 11:18 AM, Franz Amador <fgamador@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This used to work, but now it's broken for me in 5.0.6 and 5.0.7.  I'm not sure how to
debug this.  Apparently a proxy is being created for Logger, but when HibernateSessionManagerImpl
tries to use it, it can't be realized.  Thanks in advance for any help.

> Here are the relevant bits of AppModule.java:
>
> import org.slf4j.Logger;
>
> public class AppModule {
>     public static void contributeHibernateSessionSource(OrderedConfiguration<HibernateConfigurer>
config, Logger log) {
>         config.add("DatabaseConnectionProperties", new DatabaseConnectionPropertiesHibernateConfigurer(log),
"after:Default");
>     }
>

> and here's the stack trace:
>
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception constructing service 'HibernateSessionSource':
Error invoking service builder method org.apache.tapestry.hibernate.HibernateModule.build(Logger,
List) (at HibernateModule.java:111) (for service 'HibernateSessionSource'): Error invoking
service contribution method com.centricsoftware.pi.services.AppModule.contributeHibernateSessionSource(OrderedConfiguration,
Logger): No service implements the interface org.slf4j.Logger.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship