tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: T5 Invoke ValidationTracker recordError with elementName instead of Field
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 17:07:15 GMT
I don't see the value ... how would you obtain the element name
without getting the field itself; and if you've injected the field (to
invoke getElementName() ), then why wouldn't you just pass the field
to the tracker?

Convince me there's something actually missing.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.