tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: T5 Message Catalog Override
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 07:14:03 GMT
I haven't implemented the InfrastructureOverride service yet; there's
been other fish to fry.  If you try and contribute a conflicting
ComponentMessagesSource, you should see an error on the console
explaining that the conflicting definition was discarded.  It's not
deterministic (or at least, not predictable) which definition
(Tapestry's or yours) will be used!

On 3/3/07, SergeEby <sdeby@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I tried to override the default ComponentMessagesSource by creating a
> contribution in my module (tapestry.ComponentMessagesSource) and a new
> builder method, but it doesn't seem to work.
> Am I missing something?
>
> /Serge
>
> --

Howard M. Lewis Ship