tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Howard Lewis Ship" <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there some way I can see the source code generated by tapestry?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:59:21 GMT
Ther'es a debugging option, -Djavassist-write-dir=target/javassist

With that enable, Tapestry will write out the bytecode for any classes
it creates or transforms.

I then used the Jad decompiler to "view the source".

Alternately, you can see the transformations for a particular
component class by enabling debug logging for that class (i.e., in
log4j properties).  That shows you the Javassist code from which the
bytecode is generated.

Or you could trust in the force, it is strong in this one :-)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.