tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: plugins for a tapestry app?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 04:49:16 GMT
Since HiveMind is already integrated with T4, I'd say use it.  It has
the ability to dynamically discover new modules like you're wanting.
I came up with a similar architecture to allow multiple modules to
contribute to my Hibernate configuration dynamically.  All you had to
do is drop in the jar, and the entities were automatically picked up
by the hibernate configuration.