tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Terry <te...@meta-concepts.com>
Subject Re: [WARNING] T5 validation
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:21:53 GMT

>  I could make this error noticable by requiring that
> all components have an explicit id in the template

I think that the approach of making the framework smart enough to provide
useful default behaviours is always a good one. If anything is lacking at
the moment, it is just documentation to show how to apply fine-grained
manual configuration when required. A perennial problem and not something
that could be expected at this point in the development in any case.

> Ah, that could be my catchphrase for Tapestry 5 Training!

Well, it was an open source comment, so feel free to take it and refactor to
fit you application...

;)

Terry