tapestry-users mailing list archives

From sunilmanu <sunil.manoha...@gmail.com>
Subject Tapestry Public Pages thr' Acegi
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:03:39 GMT

Hello Everyone,

We have implemented the Acegi security in our application. We have some
public pages that can be accessed with and/or without Login into the

Problem is when the User logs in and then tries to access these public
pages, it takes too long to load up and when I see the error logs, i see
this error :
java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish
the connection

This happens only of user is logged in.

Also these public pages do not have any Secured annotation. I tried with
ROLE_ANONYMOUS but it did not help.

Any idea how to make the public pages work fine with both the scenario of
User Logged in / not logged in.