tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Terry <te...@meta-concepts.com>
Subject Re: [WARNING] T5 validation
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 08:38:35 GMT

That's what I thought, but when I tried it previously, I just got an

"Start does not contain an embedded component with id 'form'."

If I look at the source of the page that is generated without the
@Component, I see a form with id=form, so I don't know what is missing.

My page design was lifted directly from the screencast:

        <title>Start Page</title>
        <form t:type="beaneditform" object="userform" submitLabel="Register"
        	<t:parameter name="password">
        	<label t:type="Label" for="password"/>
		<input t:type="PasswordField" t:id="password" t:value="userform.password"
		(Between 4 and 8 characters)
        	<t:parameter name="confirmPassword">
        	<label t:type="Label" for="confirmPassword"/>
		<input t:type="PasswordField" t:id="confirmPassword"
t:value="userform.confirmPassword" size="8"/>

            [ refresh ]