tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Terry <te...@meta-concepts.com>
Subject Re: [WARNING] T5 validation
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 08:38:35 GMT

That's what I thought, but when I tried it previously, I just got an
exception:

"Start does not contain an embedded component with id 'form'."

If I look at the source of the page that is generated without the
@Component, I see a form with id=form, so I don't know what is missing.

My page design was lifted directly from the screencast:

    <head>
        <title>Start Page</title>
    </head>
        <h1>Registration</h1>
        <form t:type="beaneditform" object="userform" submitLabel="Register"

        	<t:parameter name="password">
        	<label t:type="Label" for="password"/>
		<input t:type="PasswordField" t:id="password" t:value="userform.password"
size="8"/>
		(Between 4 and 8 characters)
	        </t:parameter>
        	<t:parameter name="confirmPassword">
        	<label t:type="Label" for="confirmPassword"/>
		<input t:type="PasswordField" t:id="confirmPassword"
t:value="userform.confirmPassword" size="8"/>
		</t:parameter>
        </form>

            [ refresh ]