tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Joschko" <markus.josc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternative for Shell parameter parseWidgets
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:54:16 GMT
I had the same issue where I wanted dojo components on only one page.
I actually thought it might be possible to have a
ajaxdelegatecomponent and overwrite it in this special page. But
before trying this I simply inserted a <script>djConfig.parseWidgets =
true</scrip> on the beginning of my page which seems sufficient for
dojo to parse in the onLoad event.

- Markus