tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Jacquet <ojacq...@jax.be>
Subject Re: T5: recordError on BeanEditForm
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:04:30 GMT
.html:
	<form t:type="beaneditform" object="loginData"></form>

becomes:
<form action="/hilo/login.beaneditform.form" id="form" method="post"
name="form">

I've tried manually setting an id to form or something else but that
doesn't seem to work either. I keep getting an Exception:

Component org.example.hilo.pages.Login does not contain an embedded
component with id 'form'.

The documentation also doesn't specify a parameter "id" for the
beaneditform component.