tapestry-users mailing list archives

From andyhot <andy...@di.uoa.gr>
Subject Re: [T4] Adding body of a sub-component w/o using a template
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2007 01:29:04 GMT
You can't dynamically change the component structure

See http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/
the part discussing "Principal 1 -- Static Structure, Dynamic Behavior"

Now, i still can't understand your use case, so i can't offer any help there
(what's the meaning of "influence its body w/o using a template"), but
perhaps you can build a custom component and pass parameters to it...

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer